Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm officially a KnitCrate Newbie


I am OFFICIALLY a KnitCrate Newbie!!!

I originally heard about KnitCrate from a blogger and vlogger I follow called Organized Like Jen. When I saw that she gets a pattern and BEAUTIFUL yarn every month, I knew I needed to be all over that. But at the time I didn't know how to knit and even now I'm not up to the level of the "beginner" knitcrate option. Then miraculously KnitCrate had an announcement about their new "newbie" knitcrate. I signed up on the waiting list and got my invite the other day. I'm sooo excited, especially since they do ship internationally!

If you want to learn how to knit along side me or know someone who would be interested in joining check them out and get on the waiting list now!

Also if you check out knitcrate and want to purchase something in the store use this LINK to get 10% off! :-) 

Let me know if you join and stay tuned to see what comes in my first one in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment